- Must be directly related to and advance the mission of USGBC-NCC.
- May not be in direct conflict with dates or content of USGBC-NCC programs.
- Must take place within Northern California Chapter boundaries
- Must be submitted at least one month prior to the event date.
If we are able to pursue a partnership, guidelines are as follows:
- Web visibility on a dedicated web-page linked to our calendar.
- Inclusion in email announcement sent to more than 27,000 subscribers interested in relevant events.
- Social media announcements to our vibrant LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook communities.
In turn, your organization agrees to provide:
- Discounted event ticket code for USGBC-NCC members.
- Opportunity to publicize USGBC-NCC membership benefits and signup information to event attendees.
- USGBC-NCC logo recognition as partner or sponsor both in email marketing blasts and on event web site (with live link) as well as on-site at the event [download logo here].