Thursday, August 22, 2013 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- IIDA / AIA / USGBC / CREW invite you to attend our exciting joint event, a summer networking BBQ and tour, showcasing Intuit's innovative Campus Center!
- Event will include a short presentation by project leaders, tours of the facility, and plenty of time to network and mingle with your professional peers.
- Project is LEED Gold Certified, and includes a 43,250SF Cafeteria, Conference Center, Fitness Center, and Innovation Gallery, as well as extensive site-work improvements.
- Event is free to IIDA, AIA, USGBC and CREW Members / $20 Non-Member Professionals / $10 Non-Member Students.
- Event is pending CEU credits to AIA and IDCEC
- Guests who carpool to the event are eligible to win a Steelcase “Think” chair!
- This is a “zero-waste” event.
Become a USGBC - Northern California Chapter Member today and gain instant savings on our workshops and events with one low annual fee.
Tickets will be available at the door. USGBC / AIA / IIDA / CREW: FREE | Non-Members: $20 | Students: $10
The Patton Group/Floorazzo
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note the following policies:
- All sales are final and we do not offer any refunds.
- USGBC-NCC holds the right to cancel or postpone any event or workshop. Should USGBC-NCC have to postpone or cancel the workshop or event, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Registration cannot be transferred to another workshop or event.