The USGBC-NCC mission is supported by volunteer leaders at all levels of our organization:
- Become a Chapter Member: join the Chapter to receive discounts on events and workshops and be eligible to serve as a Branch leader or Chapter Boardmember.
- Volunteer for Chapter events: almost every USGBC-NCC event is made possible by the support of volunteers, who help plan events and provide event support for attendee registration, set-up, clean up, and more.
- Join a Chapter Committee: Committees meet regularly and contribute to green building efforts both within the chapter and regionally.
- Get involved in a Branch: the Chapter has five local Branches, which are led by dedicated leaders elected annually in November. Contact a Branch leader to get involved locally.
- The USGBC-NCC Board of Directors oversees Chapter policy. Boardmembers are elected annually in November.
- Newsletter: sign up for our newsletter and events listings to stay current on green building news & upcoming events, workshops, and conferences!
- Job Board: post or find a job
- Event Sponsorship provides exposure to a specific audience and on the web, affiliation with a powerful brand, and supports the mission of USGBC-NCC.
- Annual Chapter Sponsor provides ongoing visibility on USGBC-NCC's homepage and in weekly emails to 20,000+ subscribers, placement in media ads, and more.