USGBC-NCC membership provides you with the latest innovative learning opportunities, a variety of ways to engage in green building activities in the region, and a valuable professional network of forward-thinking individuals. USGBC-NCC is one of the most respected and fastest growing Chapters in the country, and its members have a voice of leadership on the most critical sustainability issues in Northern California.
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
All membership contributions are tax deductible and go towards helping us achieve our shared goal of building and maintaining sustainable communities in Northern CA through education, motivation, resource allocation, and advocacy.
Full Chapter Membership
|Associate Chapter Membership
(employer is NOT a member of USGBC National)
|Student Chapter Membership
(full time students only)
|Emerging Professionals Chapter Membership
(for individuals out of school & under age 30)
THREE WAYS TO JOIN1. Online: join or renew online and pay by credit card
2. Talk to us: call 415-659-9404
U.S. Green Building Council - Northern California Chapter
560 Mission Street, Suite 900
San Francisco CA 94105
BENEFITS OF CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP
- Connect to a valuable professional network of green building leaders
- Receive up to 50% off admission for all Chapter events and workshops
- Get involved in regional green building advocacy efforts
- Have your name listed in our online member directory
- Eligibility to run for Chapter Board and Branch Leadership
- Get special discounts on products and events offered by partner organizations: BuildingGreen.com, Credo Mobile, Environmental Design + Construction Magazine, Green Dentistry, Heffernan Insurance Brokers, J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines, McGraw-Hill Construction ENR, North Cal Wood Products, Sustainable Industries, The Registry, ZipCar, and more to come!
- Attend member appreciation celebrations
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Membership is open to anyone who has a passion for green building and sustainable communities.
You should join if:
- You are a professional doing green or LEED®-related work in the Northern California region.
- You are a developer, building owner, facility manager, green financier, sustainability student, etc.
- You believe sustainable building practices should be standard practice and you want the market to move rapidly towards that goal.
- You want to participate in how the Chapter grows and evolves.